Scattered Sunshine

Scattered Sunshine
My scattered thoughts on the Web-o-sphere

Monday, May 31, 2010

Missionary Mail and New Carpet

Ted had a nice week. It was his birthday and his favorite parts were his cakes. He asked me to make a cake based on the video game Portal. It seems that the computer in the game promises cake, (moist and delicious) at the end of the game. It was black forest cake. Here is my rendition:


His words were, and I quote for all you Portal fans, "This was a triumph!" His brother in Law, Emmanuel also made him a cake for his birthday with a Portal theme:


We had some fun with this that we found at Deseret Book.


How could I help it, with a name like that. Ted had a good day. On the mission news, Ted is now out of training. As of tomorrow he will go from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. I think he will triumph. He rules.

We did get the new carpet in. It is a triumph also. We aren't letting the kids wear their shoes on it. It is beautiful.


This is how it makes us feel:

1 comment:

  1. obviously I had a glitch in the uploading of photos. I will post a pic of the carpet now.

    ReplyDelete