Scattered Sunshine

Scattered Sunshine
My scattered thoughts on the Web-o-sphere

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

To Blog or Not to Blog

So I thought I needed a creative outlet. I had forgotten about creativity in the time that I have been going to school, being totally swamped with schoolwork, I decided I would try this out for awhile and see if it will help me feel more fulfilled in that direction.

For today, the funniest thing at school today was how my English Professor was talking about being unbiased, all the time trashing people who oppose the health care bill, characterizing them as people who throw money at handicapped people when they try to voice their opinions, spit and curse at black senators and the like. I was disappointed in her. She didn't qualify it. Those people are wrong in their actions; the rudeness in this country has gotten quite out of hand. On the other hand, not everyone who opposes the new health care bill are gun toting, violent conservatives who are just waiting for their chance to be rude to those that don't oppose it.....

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree. The ugliness used in politics, clouds the real issues at hand. If people could somehow manage to be respectful, honest and genuine instead of slandering and pie-is (sp?) perhaps it would be easier to understand what is going on in Washington.
    I'm glad you're bloggin' feel free to check out my blog.
    http://footeprint.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete