Scattered Sunshine

Scattered Sunshine
My scattered thoughts on the Web-o-sphere

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Starting back up again

It has come to my attention that perhaps the time has come to start up my blog again. I am starting to get into designing thoughts and sayings, and some people would like to pin them, but they can't do that from Facebook. So I thought I would put them here. First off, let me say that I love doing this. I have done some fun things for my Young Women (did I tell you I was in Young Women's now? It HAS been a long time!) But before I begin, a word of caution. I am going to fill this blog with my philosophy in life. I make no apologies. I am targeting no one. My philosophy might not be your philosophy. Please play nice. I have recently had an episode in my life where I put my philosophy out there to share and someone thought I was targeting her. I was not. I was defending my philosophy. I also have seen in a group that I belong to that some people get really offended when someone posts something they don't agree with. Honestly I could go around with carrying my fence around all day (personal joke, don't take a fence (offence)) about things people say or do, but it would give me too many wrinkles, and since I am a grandmother now, I already have my fair share. So take this in the Spirit it is intended, and we will have some fun. I will post some of my design work, and you can pin it on pinterest. Yeah for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment